- About Us
- Our Services
- Site Selection
- Data Center
- Living Here
- Contact Us
Our mission is to provide workforce recruiting, training and retention services to assist Racine County employers with sustainability in the global marketplace. Our experienced staff delivers a broad variety of services related to employment and training. Ongoing contact with Racine County businesses enables our Business Consultants to suggest additional expertise available through our partner organizations. We are your link to many local organizations who provide a variety of businesses resources. If we do not provide the service you need, we'll link you to the organization that does.
Our business consultants are available to act as your agent to recruit professional or technical candidates using a variety of best practices and strategies. When you are in need of employees or are having a hard time filling a position, utilize our comprehensive, no-fee recruiting services.
Based on meeting eligibility criteria, programs are available to assist Racine County companies in training employees. For assistance in determining eligibility, contact Christine Henning or view a list of opportunities.
The Racine County Workforce Development Center's Business Services Team has extensive experience coordinating and conducting local, regional and company specific job fairs. Job fairs allow your company the opportunity to meet with hundreds of applicants over a short period of time. Take advantage and view the upcoming job fairs.
Career Connect is an initiative supporting improved career- and college-readiness for our K-12 students. We are partnering with Inspire Wisconsin and Racine County employers to create a single point of contact for students seeking career exploration activities. Career Connect:
- Helps students explore local careers
- Builds a company’s talent pipeline
- Develops a strong and vibrant future workforce
The Racine County Workforce Development Team offers a Western Racine County Human Resources Roundtable and monthly Human Resources Workshops to educate employers on hiring, retention, legal issues, best practices,staff development, and more. For additional information on the schedule of events, discussion topics and location, please click here.
The Business Services staff delivers a broad variety of services related to training. They are also knowledgeable about related services offered by partner organizations:
- Racine Area Manufacturers and Commerce (RAMAC) provides training services that include supervisory and leadership training, computer training, forklift certification, safety, and more. For more information, visit: RAMAC.
- Gateway Technical College's Workforce and Economic Development Division (WEDD) helps your business successfully compete in the global economy by offering innovative training solutions for employers and incumbent workers in a variety of disciplines. From basic skills, to technical skills and even customized training programs, WEDD offers an integrated education and workforce training system that produces highly skilled workers.